SUPERSEDED BY SOLO GOPRO REMOTE CONTROLLER - BLE
The Solo GoPro Remote Controller plugs into the 3DR Solo accessory port, allowing you to control your GoPro camera using controller paddle or companion apps like SidePilot or Solex.
Compatible with the GoPro Max, HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, Fusion, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, and HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD, and HERO+.
NOTE 1: This product does NOT support GoPro HERO9. Check back soon for a Bluetooth version for Hero 9.
NOTE 2: GoPro HERO8 requires the MediaMod for HDMI output to Solo.
- Plug Solo GoPro Remote Controller into the Solo Accessory port
- Turn on Solo & GoPro
- Press the RST button on the Solo GoPro Remote Controller. The red LED should begin slowly blinking, this indicates it is ready to connect to GoPro
- On your GoPro go to Connections -> Connect Device and select 'Smart Remote'.
- Pairing will begin and it should pick up the Solo Remote Controller automatically. The pairing screen may not disappear but if the red light has gone solid, it is paired.
- You are done! The red blinking light will turn solid when it has successfully connected to the camera. Use the controller paddle, SidePilot or Solex app to begin recording/take photos. SidePilot or Solex can be used to change camera modes between video and photo.
NOTE: Your Solo must have OpenSolo installed to use this device.
v1.0a - Initial release
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
Solo GoPro Remote Controller - SUPERSEDED
- Product Code: SOLO-GP-RC
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Tags: Solo, GoPro, Remote, 3DR, Controller