*** Postage from Australia is currently experiencing delays due to COVID, please be patient when awaiting your delivery. Thanks! ***
The Solo GoPro Remote Controller - BLE (SGRC) plugs into the 3DR Solo accessory port, allowing you to control your GoPro camera using controller paddle or companion apps like SidePilot or Solex.
Compatible with the GoPro HERO5, 6, 7, 8*, 9*, 10* & Session 5 Cameras. *GoPro HERO8 and above requires the MediaMod to enable video feed to Solo.
- Turn on Solo and using either Solex, SidePilot or other GCS, set the SERIAL5_PROTOCOL parameter to 1 and SERIAL5_BAUD to 57.
- Turn off Solo and plug the Solo GoPro
BLE Remote Controller into the Solo Accessory port.
- Turn on Solo & GoPro.
- On your GoPro go to 'Preferences -> Connections -> WiFi Band -> 2.4 GHz'.
- On your GoPro go to 'Preferences -> Connections -> Connect Device -> GoPro App'.
- Pairing will begin and the GoPro will pick up the SGRC automatically. When pairing, the red LED will flash fast (If not flashing fast or paired within 30 seconds, press the RST button on the SGRC.
- You are done! The red blinking light will turn solid when it has successfully connected to the camera. Use the controller paddle, SidePilot or Solex app to begin recording/take photos. SidePilot or Solex can be used to change camera modes between video and photo.
NOTE: Your Solo must have OpenSolo installed to use this device.
v1.0a - Initial release
v1.1 - GoPro Hero 10 support
This product and/or service is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with GoPro Inc. or its products and services. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
|HS Tarrif Code||8542390000|
Solo GoPro Remote Controller - BLE
- Product Code: SOLO-GP-RC-BLE
- Availability: 12